As part of the international development team (10 people), you are involved in the design, operation and further development of the platform, working together with experts in an agile team
- Implement new features and maintain existing features of the Android / IOS app
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Your focus is on expanding and optimizing Android / IOS apps
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Collaborate with designers, developers and product managers
Key Skills ANDROID
- Java / Kotlin
- Gradle, Fabric / Firebase
- Google Maps, RxJava, Dagger, Realm, Butterknife, Retrofit, OkHttp, Epoxy, Junit
- Appium, Jenkins
- Experience in software development on Android
- Git is a must
- Previous experience in mobile apps with a large user base
- Degree in computer science or work experience
- Proactive attitude, high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- good English or German
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of continuous integration (Jenkins 2 pipelines) and test automation (unit tests / UI tests)
- Knowledge of the Linux/Unix shell
- Pet projects and active contribution to the Open Source community
ARE YOU AN IOS Developer?
- IOS , C++
- AppleStore DeveloperID
- Apple IOS environment/device
Contact us today if you want to work on new apps, large clients and major projects.
Flexible working hours.
Travel to Vienna is required, time is payed.
Come and be remarkable